St. Andrew's Episcopal Church
Designed by Gordon Lloyd, St. Andrew's Episcopal Church is the oldest in Ann Arbor, dating back to 1868.
Read more in St. Andrew's Episcopal Church by Grace Shackman, Ann Arbor Architecture Archive: 306 North Division Street by Susan Wineberg and Marjorie Reade, and Ann Arbor Goes to Church.
Image courtesy of Bentley Historical Library.
Places: 306 N Division St
Copyright: Creative Commons (Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-alike)